Student Lending Policy Summary
The Library exists to meet the needs of the students, faculty and staff of Muhlenberg College.
CIRCULATION OF MATERIALS:
|Books (Main Collection)|
|New York Times Bestsellers|
|Films (VHS/DVD/BLU)||(max. 6)|
Non-circulating materials available for use in the library include reference works, periodicals, reserves, rare books, archives and manuscripts.
Trexler Library Materials: Student patrons are permitted one renewal. To renew materials, patrons may:
- call extension 3500
- email the Circulation Desk, email@example.com
- access their library account through the Trexler webpage http://trexler.muhlenberg.edu.
Interlibrary Loan Materials: ILL (white straps) materials, contact the ILL office as instructed on the cover strap.
- Fines are $2.00/day for interlibrary loan items and $.25/hr. for reserve items.
- Unreturned, lost or damaged items will be billed.
- $250 in billed items will result in suspension of library privileges.
If a book is lost or damaged, the borrower is responsible for paying the cost to replace the item, including a processing fee.
Trexler Library is currently physically open via Muhlenberg ID only for College-approved students, faculty, and staff. Students, faculty, and staff must use our Contactless Checkout Service.