Trexler Library is currently physically open via Muhlenberg ID only for College-approved students, faculty, and staff. Students, faculty, and staff must use our Contactless Checkout Service.
Faculty/Staff Lending Policy Summary
(This patron type includes: Faculty/Staff, Board of Trustees, Family/Spouse, Allentown Art Museum)
The Library exists to meet the needs of the students, faculty and staff of Muhlenberg College.
CIRCULATION OF MATERIALS:
|Books (Main Collection)|
|New York Times Bestsellers|
|Films (VHS/DVD/BLU)||(max. 10)|
Non-circulating materials available for use in the library include reference works, periodicals, reserves, rare books, archives and manuscripts.
Trexler Library Materials: Faculty/Staff patrons are permitted five renewals. To renew materials, patrons may:
- call extension 3500
- email the Circulation Desk, email@example.com
- access their library account through the Trexler webpage http://trexler.muhlenberg.edu.
Interlibrary Loan Materials: ILL (white straps) materials, contact the ILL office as instructed on the cover strap.
- Unreturned, lost or damaged items will be billed.
- $250 in billed items will result in suspension of library privileges.
If a book is lost or damaged, the borrower is responsible for paying the cost to replace the item, including a processing fee.
- Circulation can assist Faculty by placing audiovisual materials, books, and photocopied readings on course reserve (Course Reserve Request Form are available for this purpose). Reserves may be reached at extension 3540.
- Faculty may schedule library Classroom B-02 for classes to view films. Additionally, materials that need to be used outside of the library on a specific date may be scheduled for pick-up. Circulation may be reached at extension 3501.